Cartesy – Ultra flat mobile wheel load scales – IFX-20-LCD-F
Application: measurement of wheel and axle loads
Measurement range: 0 to 2000 kg
Weight: ca. 6 kg
Height: 20 mm
Accuracy: < 0,2 % of the final value, with 500 kg per wheel/scale this means an accuracy of +/-1kg
Materials: Corrosion-resistant aluminium-alloys and stainless steel
Mobile vehicle scale for measurement of wheel and axle loads. Integrated 8-digit LCD Display with control panel and radio data transmission.
Areas of application:
- Overload control of vehicles and trailers
- Loading and unloading control
- Wheel load control for wheel alignment
- Axle load control
Measurement range: 0 bis 2000 kg
Weight: 6 kg
Dimensions: Overall size (L x W x H): 487 x 343 x 20 mm, Active surface (L x W): 306 x 293 mm
- Battery operation
- Incorporated RS-485 interface
- Official calibration certificate (option)
- Intelligent mobile wheel load scales
- Mobile vehicle scale for measurement of wheel and axle loads
- They combine high-level performance and easy handling.
- extremely slim construction and ultra light weight
- the scales are very easy to transport and extremely flexible to use
- They are designed for stationary or mobile applications in various areas.
- The measuring result is calibrated and will be displayed as physical value like kg or lb.
- In the integrated microcontroller all calibration and compensation data are stored securely against power failure.
- The microcontroller’s sequence control can be adapted to the customer’s requirements at any time.
- Can be used at any time without mounting of connections
- The wheel load can be instantly read off from the integrated 8-digit LCD Display on the respective scale
- The data can be transferred to an Excel interface via radio (accessory required) and can be saved and / or printed.
- The Excel form can be freely configured. Customization possible.
- The measurement data can be easily transferred to the printer or uploaded to all windows-based PC Systems via PC software.