Insoric SET | RealPower Professional + 4x scale IFX10
- 1x Real Power Dyno System “Professionell”
- 4x load scale IFX-10
The product image is not updated, it shows the scale BFX10
Insoric RealPower Profesionell
Mobile test bench for Power and Acceleration of motor vehicles
Execution “Professionell”: unlimited measurements
Insoric RealPower Profesionell includes:
- RealPower “Dyno-System” module with carrying case.
- RealPower software for Performance Measurements.
- Real Speed software for Acceleration Measurements.
- Dokumentation / Manual to CD
- Barometer/ Thermometer.
- Wheel caliper.
- 50 Double Sided Sensor Tape to mount the sensor to the wheel.
- Sensor Protective cap.
- USB cable.
- USB Stick (license key).
- Quick Step User Guide.
- Data Checklist
- Ball-point pen
- Quality Certificate / Safety Instructions
Extemely slim mobile wheel load scale
IFX-10-LCD-F mobile wheel load scale 0-2000kg
- Intelligent mobile wheel load scales
- Mobile vehicle scale for measurement of wheel and axle loads
- They combine high-level performance and easy handling.
- extremely slim construction and ultra light weight
- the scales are very easy to transport and extremely flexible to use
- They are designed for stationary or mobile applications in various areas.
- The measuring result is calibrated and will be displayed as physical value like kg or lb.
- In the integrated microcontroller all calibration and compensation data are stored securely against power failure.
- The microcontroller’s sequence control can be adapted to the customer’s requirements at any time.
- Can be used at any time without mounting of connections
- The wheel load can be instantly read off from the integrated 8-digit LCD Display on the respective scale
- The data can be transferred to an Excel interface via radio (accessory required) and can be saved and / or printed.
- The Excel form can be freely configured. Customization possible.
- The measurement data can be easily transferred to the printer or uploaded to all windows-based PC Systems via PC software.
Application: measurement of wheel and axle loads
Measurement range: 0 bis 2000 kg
Calibration point: 500 kg
Weight: ca. 8 kg
Height: 20 mm
Accuracy: < 0,2 % of the final value, with 500 kg per wheel/scale this means an accuracy of +/-1kg
Materials: Corrosion-resistant aluminium-alloys and stainless steel