CARTESY WEIGHING SYSTEMS
Mobile vehicle scale for checking wheel and axle loads
Mobile weighing technology
Insoric Sales stands not only for mobile performance measurement. Mobile weighing technology is also part of our product portfolio. Here we work exclusively with Cartesy GmbH. For us the number 1 in this field. We appreciate the long-standing partnership, the product innovation and the development and production quality made in Germany.
Do you have questions or need advice on which product is right for you? Contact us, we will be happy to advise you!
inno!weight® mobile weighing system
Solution for fast weighing of vehicles up to 3,200kg total weight!
The inno!weight® weighing system with a total capacity of 3,200kg includes four wheel load scales, an intuitive app as visualization and is safely stored in a trolley case for easy transport.
Due to the lightweight aluminum structure and low profile design of the scales, you do not need additional ramps and can easily move and quickly reposition the inno!weight® wheel load scales.
Standard batteries for power supply provide flexibility in use with a service life of over 200 hours.
Connection cable? That was yesterday! We rely on an intelligent floating master BT-BLE standard for a stable radio connection with greater ranges to your end device.
Use the apps (available for iOS, Android and Windows) to store weighing results on your device and create comprehensive and transparent documentation. Want to view the report at a later time? No problem. With the integrated database, you can retrieve the reports at any time and print or send them again.
External dimensions (LxBxH): 380 x 380 x 33 mm
- Wheel, axle and total weight determination
- loading and unloading control
- Gross, net, tare weight
- Wheel load determination for wheel alignment
- Center of gravity determination in motorsports
- Corner balancing for track racing
Cartesy – Ultra Flat Mobile Wheel Load Scales – IFX-10-LCD-F
- measurement of wheel and axle loads
- Measurement range: 0 to 3000 kg
- Weight: ca. 6 kg
- Height: 20 mm
- Accuracy: < 0,2 % of the final value, with 500 kg per wheel/scale this means an accuracy of +/-1kg
- Materials: Corrosion-resistant aluminium-alloys and stainless steel
External dimensions (L x W x H): 500 x 250 x 21 mm
weighing surface (L x W): 400 x 250 mm
- Overload control of vehicles and trailers
- Loading and unloading control
- Wheel load control for wheel alignment
- Axle load control